Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thursday, Nov 8th - Day 3

Reminders:

- Tomorrow is a PD Day!  There is no school for students.
- Please continue practicing the Poppy song given by Ms. Hayward.  lyrics are below:
Little poppy, little poppy
Given to me, Given to me
Help me keep Canada, Help me keep Canada 
Safe and Free, Safe and Free

I'll wear a little poppy, I'll wear a little poppy
As red as red can be, as red as red can be
To show that I remember, to show that I remember
Those who fought for me, Those who fought for me. 

Also, please continue practicing the lyrics for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and bring in $2 for the reindeer ears.  Thank you! 

Our Day:

Gym- Please see Ms. Yustin's blog
Healthy Snack
Language- we had fun with our names and created name mosaics!


Recess/Lunch
Music- Please see Mr. Flower's blog
Name mosaics continued!
French- Please see Mlle. Jessica's blog
Recess/Lunch
Poppy Craft- The JKs learned about why we wear a poppy on Remembrance Day.  We talked about what the poppy symbolizes, and how people fought in a war a long time ago for our country.













Inquiry Centres
Pack Up/ Agendas

No comments:

Post a Comment